Mikko Hirvonen says, "Not very confident with the conditions, was pushing & nearly went off. So later, backed off the pace", so drops to 6th overall by the day's final stage. It was a good recovering day for Jari Matti-Latvala, who finally managed to climb up to 5th overall with impressive performance of his new VW Polo R WRC car. With only 3 stages on the Itinerary, the cars & crews headed to the service park at Valence, Monaco.
|Sebastien Ogier - VW Polo R WRC|
|Mads Ostberg - Ford Fiesta RS WRC|
|Sebastien Loeb - Citroen DS3 WRC|
A little more than 108 km lies ahead tomorrow, for the rally to conclude. It is going to be three runs of the super-freezing Col-de-Turini, Moulinet - La Bollene, [23.54 km] and two runs of Lantosque - Luceram - [19 km], with the second one being the Power Stage.
Pos. Time | Diff.Prev | Diff.Leader | Driver (comp. no) | Car
- 4:16:29.1 | +00:00.0 | +00:00.0 | S. LOEB (1) | Citroen DS3 WRC
- 4:18:29.3 | +01.47.4 | +01:47.4 | S. OGIER (8) | VW Polo R WRC
- 4:20:01.8 | +01:32.5 | +03:19.9 | E. NOVIKOV (5) | Citroen DS3 WRC
- 4:20:03.5 | +00:01.7 | +03:21.6 | D. SORDO (10) | Ford Fiesta RS WRC
- 4:20:46.8 | +00:43.3 | +04:04.9 | J. LATVALA (7) | Citroen DS3 WRC
- 4:21:01.0 | +00:14.2 | +04:19.1 | M. HIRVONEN (2) | VW Polo R WRC
- 4:21:57.4 | +00:56.4 | +05:15.5 | J. HANNINEN (6) | Ford Fiesta RS WRC
- 4:23:00.1 | +01:02.7 | +06:18.2 | M. OSTBERG (4) | Citroen DS3 WRC
- 4:25:02.6 | +02:02.5 | +08:20.7 | B. BOUFFIER (22) | Ford Fiesta RS WRC
- 4:35:30.7 | +10:28.1 | +18:48.8 | M. PROKOP (21) | Ford Fiesta RS WRC