After an exciting start of the WRC season opening, Rallye Monte-Carlo, ERC is all set for the second round of the newly congregated series. Latvia is the host of the Rally Liepāja-Ventspils, which is scheduled on 1st of February till 3rd, about 9 days away.
|Loeb / Elena - MonteCarlo Podium|
Latvia Rally has a good 41 competitors so far, can be found here, and has 15 special stages. It is going to be similar to classic Monte style around the sea-lined roads [map], accountable for the calendar & weather.
Also, for Rally Sweden, FIA has released the registered list eligible for scoring manufacturer's points, with crew details.
- Citroën Total Abu Dhabi World Rally Team,
- 1 Sébastien Loeb (FRA), Daniel Elena (MCO)
- 2 Mikko Hirvonen (FIN), Jarmo Lehtinen (FIN)
- Qatar M-Sport World Rally Team
- 4 Mads Østberg (NOR), Jonas Andersson (SWE)
- 5 Evgeny Novikov (RUS), Ilka Minor (AUT)
- Qatar World Rally Team
- 6 Nasser Al-Attiyah (QAT), Giovanni Bernacchini (ITA)
- 11 Thierry Neuville (BEL), Nicolas Gilsoul (BEL)
- Volkswagen Motorsport
- 7 Jari-Matti Latvala (FIN), Miikka Anttila (FIN)
- 8 Sébastien Ogier (FRA), Julien Ingrassia (FRA)
- Abu Dhabi Citroën Total World Rally Team
- 10 Khalid Al Qassimi (ARE), Scott Martin (GBR)
- Lotos Team WRC
- 12 Michal Kosciuszko (POL), Maciej Szczepaniak (POL)
- Jipocar Czech National Team
- 21 Martin Prokop (CZE), Michal Ernst (CZE)
Middle east champs, Nasser Al-Attiyah in his Qatar WRT, Fiesta WRC & Khalid Al-Qassimi in his Abu Dhabi Citroen Total WRT, Citroen DS3 WRC return to enjoy the snow event in Rally Sweden of WRC season 2013.